September 4, 2009

Just a Quickie

Well, I promised you the pictures of the girly version of the disco dot quilt and here it is. Isn't it cute? Gotta love all those fun dots, LOL, and in such great colors too! I also finished a set of curtain panels that are now on their way to Canada. They were a custom order on Etsy. They have this great tool where people who are looking for something specific can post what they are looking for and those of us who make things can put a bid in on the job. Well, that is how I managed to snag this job and I actually have another one in the works for an even larger order, again for curtain panels. Anyway, I have work to do (and I think I am coming down with something - low grade fever tonight - yuck) so I will leave you with the pics.




Well, that is it for me. Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day. :)

1 comment: