April 4, 2009

Meet Megan and a special designer friend Marisela of Magnoly Designs

Hope you are all having a wonderful day. :)

I just wanted to introduce you all to Megan. She was very influential in my decision to try to turn my sewing from simply something I did for family into a business that I hope will eventually turn into my full time job. Here she is

If you'd like to learn more about Megan, simply click on her name or the photo to be taken to her page in my store and you can read all about her! Megan is the first dress style I decided to offer for public sale and she has been one very popular girl. I think what makes her so special is her versatility and her colors. I make her in all different colors and patterns. I have a very large selection of fabrics that can all be seen either in the Customize It portion of my shop or in 2 of my FaceBook albums here and here. I can also do these in the ever popular Minky fabric, which I order as requested. See available colors and styles here. I will be updating this album to include many more choices very soon.

For the month of April when you purchase a dress from my shop, you will receive your choice of a matching headband for FREE!!

I have met a lot of really great people on Etsy and have to give a special shout out to all those who participate in a very special promotional thread in the forums there. (you all know who you are!) Everyone there is so very nice and encouraging. It has been great to find such a large group of people who help each other with things from promoting, photo taking, customer relations and just about everything else, all without any of the drama that is so often found in places where you have so many people. It has been great and I appreciate you all so very much!

One of these special people is Marisela of Magnoly Designs. When I discovered her shop, it was like visiting the shop of a kindred soul. She has a wonderful shop filled fabulous baby booties that match my dresses perfectly. She also has handmade magnets, many of which perfectly match some photo frames I have made but haven't listed in my shop yet. Since I have shown you Megan in brown and pink fabrics, I must show you the matching booties available in Marisela's shop.


Just click the picture to be taken to this product in her store. While you're there, you should definitely browse through the rest of her shop. She has many great items available.


Well, I must be off for the day. I have bridesmaid dresses waiting for me. Have a wonderful and blessed day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment